HI, I’M MARK BREEN
I’m a full time self employed accountant, part time web geek & very part time android app coder living in Belfast, UK. Still on my quest to change the reputations of accountants always being boring throughout the world, I try and live life to the fullest. 5.30 comes, I jump out the office window and race of to the next great adventure.
Start with a bit of kayaking, add some rock climbing, throw in a bit of mountain running, its bound to be a recipe for greatness, or pain and exhaustion.
I also like my gadgets and new technologies. I’ve been on the Android wagon for a while now and love my HTC Sensation & HP Touchpad (full of android goodness).
I’m also available for any web design work or if you have an android project you need someone to work on do get in touch.
FACTS ABOUT ME
- My LOVE for steak will never allow me to become a vegetarian.
- The amount of random music I’ve collected over the years would scare you. ECLECTIC I say, SH*T my fiancée says
- I LOVE sugary sweets, as a diabetic this is BAD.
- I use the web handle markvader and have done for the past ten years. Im NOT a fan of star wars. I cant remember where it came from.
- ACCOUNTANCY 90%
- WEB DESIGN 80%
- ANDROID CODING 65%
- ROCK CLIMBING 99%
- KAYAKING 99%
- BEING ABLE TO IDENTIFY A PACKET OF SWEETS BY THE COLOUR OF THE PACKET 95%
LEVEL OF SKILL (MEASURED IN AWESOME)